Saturday, August 8, 2009

Headed out of town for a few days

I won't be updating for a few days since I'll be out of town at a friends wedding for the rest of the weekend. I'm excited because I've been trying to find time to get to Barton Creek for the last few years. If I know my friend Chad, the wedding will be beautiful. What will I wear?!

Since the wedding is on Sunday, we decided to take a few more days out of town and go to the Blair House Inn. I don't know how my wife found this place but it looks like it could be fun. It will be a new experience for us since we have never really done anything like it before. I'm looking forward to a few fun days with a lot of opportunities for great photographs.

Our daughter is almost 2 now and this will be the first time we have had time alone out of town.

*BIG SMILE*

0 comments:

Post a Comment